Christmas gifts:

Top 5 songs I listen to atm



Here we go, first post in English, like I promised :-) (pokud budete moc chtít překlad, tak ho dodám později :-)). So music is like one of the most important things to me in my life. Is it the same for you? I can listen to music all the time, whatever I am doing, doesn't matter, there is always a good reason to listen to something. Since my elementary years, I used to love metal bands, such as Rammstein or Evanescence and this metal/rock mood stayed with me till now. Later on, I started listening to Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Kiss, Edguy, Avantasia, etc etc and I still love each and every one of those groups to bits. I even have tickets to Iron Maiden concert on the 29th of July :-), I can't stress enough how much excited I am for that concert, it's been years since I've last seen them live.

Don't get it twisted tho, I do listen to other types of music too :-). To be honest, I do not hate anything. I have my favourites amongst rap or pop, it doesn't matter what it is but it needs to be good. I don't really like songs that have 3 words in them repeating again and again. Some of my favourite singers other than metal ones are Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne or Ed Sheeran. And there is many more artists I can listen to every day, like Skrillex, Macklemore, Eminem, old Black Eyed Peas. 

s mojím BFF jsme zpívali Kissáky :P


This summer, I've found myself listening to some song very often and I wanna share my top summer songs with you :-) ! You can do the same in the comments :P. 


1. Ed Sheeran feat. Taylor Swift - Everything has changed




2. Macklemore - Thrift Shop




3. Aerosmith - Crying




4. Iron Maiden - When the wild wind blows




5. Lonely Island - Go Kindergarten







4 comments:

  1. pokud to někdo neumí přečíst tak stači z kopirovat ten příspěvek avložit ho do google-překladač.....snad tomu budete rozumět...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jé, konečně nakej post in English. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasně super nápad, těším se na další :))

      Delete
  3. Tak se těším na vlog z koncertu :)

    ReplyDelete