Christmas gifts:

A year in paradise ♥

Yep, another post in English ! Hooray ! :D 

Tomorrow it will be our years anniversary with Wiqi ♥. I am pretty sure I spent more time with him than with some of my best friends or closest family. Since the day we've started going out, we weren't able to separate and we basically spent almost every single day together. And I must say, I love living with him :-). It's so easy to live with someone you love, not scary at all. I guess I was fed up of being alone after my long distance relatioship and this one suits me real well. 

Today, we went to our favourite sushi place so we could celebrate and I can't even move, that's how full I am :P. It's so yummy tho ! I don't even feel bad about my tummy being all big. I literally adore it there, we even go there with my family to celebrate birthdays sometimes. Also, if you are looking for a place with cheap all you can eat sushi, Baifu should be your choice. If you choose to come down for a lunch on a working day, all you can eat bufet costs 209,- and you can just sit there and eat everything that comes (salmon stuff recommended, om nom nom).





Wondering what gifts we gave each other? Wiqi gave me an amazing clock necklace in a shape of a heart and flowers. I completely adore all of it :3. Well and I booked the new GTA V for Xbox for him, of course :D. Can't wait to play it myself, mwuahahahahahahaha !!




Also I think it's time for another outfit post for y'all girlz so here we go! Today I wore my new amazing blue skirt that I bought on Ebay and the new shoes I brought home from London :P. Take a look :-*:




Outfit
tričko - už si totálně nepamatuju jaká je to značka nebo kolik stálo, mám ho asi 6 let :D
kožená bunda - 1000,- (ve slevě) Blendshe
sukně - cca 150,- ebay
boty - £20 Koi Couture z Londýna
prstýnek - 30,- (ve slevě) C&A
náhrdelník - nevím, dárek od Wiqiho :3
náušnice - 30,- (ve slevě) C&A







3 comments: